AU

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This has been by 3rd time restock.... i love the lavender scent and benefit for my sensitive and dry skin, this has been my daily use and use for all age. The soap size is HUGE for my palm size with a decent price. Good quality and well vacuum package.

40c9cf24-2de9-4ff6-889d-1244a23ff641
697500f0-5600-44d4-b081-de1587b69038
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

One more lovely scented bar soap for my collection. I have tried many of the One with Nature scented bar soaps. These are large bars of soap made with high quality, natural composition. The soaps are gentle on sensitive, dry skin and full of moisturizing shea butter. Each has a unique natural scent and lather well, filling the lavatory with lovely scents.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is my husband’s favorite lavender soap. All of the soaps from this brand have a very pleasant scent that is subtle and natural. It’s just a hint of a natural lavender mixed with the scent of the Sea Salt which grounds it. This soap creates a nice creamy lather and when placed in a good draining soap dish, it will last a long time.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

We're big fans of One With Nature soaps, and this lavender bar is one of our favorites. It has a nice mild and natural scent (not overpowering), it's a big and thick bar, and it's very moisturizing and gentle. One bar can last quite a while. Good for sensitive skin. Not a bad price at all, especially for the quality. We'll definitely be ordering more!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I don't rave about personal care products, but this soap is amazing. First, the lavender scent is fantastic. It doesn't smell sweet or flowery, it just smells like a field of lavender. It's like an aromatherapy treatment every time you shower. The bars last quite a while and really help to clear up skin problems. If you like the smell of lavender and you suffer from dry, itchy skin, give it a shot. I think you'll really like it.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

The scent is lovely. This soap does not dry out the skin and can be used daily on sensitive skin. Composition is all natural ingredients. I love soaps made with natural oils and plant butters. High quality, large sized bar will last a long time, like months because of the triple milling.

I always love this soap I order many times already and I never shifted to a new one. Scent: I like the scent. Calming Lavender Hair: Not drying to skin. very moisturizing actually. Size is enough and will last for me a month for a 1 bar. Packaging: I herb is also good at packaging the products because it is well secured.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I've been using these soaps for more than a year now and keep coming back to the same brand - they lather well, feel good and smell great. The lavender scent is very calming. They are big sized and are very good value for the money. Good for kids & sensitive skin too . Definitely recommended.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I have super sensitive and dry skin and Dead Sea Spa soaps work perfect for me and they are gentle enough even when used every day. The soap is very nourishing and moisturizing. It lathers pretty well and creates soft and silky foam. The Lavender along with Rose Petals are my favorite scents.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This is our favotite bar soap! It has the perfect level of scent, and whether male or female, it's a nice scent. It moisturizes well, but also washes off of your skin -- none of that pesky feeling that you got coated with the soap and cannot get it off. It has a true lavender scent, not the fake, sugary one that you sometimes get with other lavender soaps and washes. You'll love this soap -- give it a try.