AU

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

The main advantage of this whey protein is the amount of protein per portion and a very small amount of sugar, which is really important. The taste is neutral, I prefer to mix it with milk. 5lbs size is amazing enough for 1 month. I usually use it before a workout and immediately after.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I bough this to my son, and I knew from my children it is good quality, however, I saw a couple of Vedeo's not recommending all those ameno acids.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

verry good tast with milk. but if you take it onlym with water so i had betters. i mixed it some water and some milk.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

It is the best protein powder I’ve ever had, and trust me I’ve had alot! Taste wise it’s a 10/10, and quality? 11/10. Now check my recipe that I’ve made : Disclaimer: you might get addicted to it ;) - 200gr of frozen bananas(2 medium bananas) - 90ml of milk of any kind - 2 scoops of protein powder I don’t recommend adding sugars, it’s already sweet enough. Instructions: 1- Put the 2 scoops of protein first in a blender, add the milk, then blend (it is going to be thick dont worry) 2 - add your frozen bananas little by little 3- blend until it has thick consistency 4- enjoy it Contains around 500 calories with a Whopping 60 grams of protein. (You can change frozen bananas to any other fruit you like so you can consume less calories) (If you want it to be less thick you can add more milk)

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great quality with excellent taste. Use of whey as a protein supplement towards your fitness goals is beneficial to your training and recovery goals.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I didn’t liked the taste so much but I think the size and quality are great.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Amazing product ! great taste and mixing really easy ! really fast shipping

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The ingredients didn’t upset my stomach and it tastes so good.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This protein is on fire!!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 I’ve been using it for two years, it’s great!!