AU

Posted on Sep 14, 2021
Tastes great and works great!

I've tried various protein powders in the past but I can certainly mention that the Gold Standard Double Chocolate flavour has a good balance of sweetness and chocolate fragrance. Personally, I prefer the sweetness to be at minimum and this one definitely ticks the box! There's a good percentage of protein in each serving and feeling like I can dedicate to this one on the long-term. The container itself is very large and sufficient enough for 72 servings!

efb72f03-2749-4137-b4b7-24455a2e0664
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Taste good. It said double rich chocolate, but the chocolate taste is not that reach, it has a soft chocolate taste make it easy to swallow. My husband thought it is too sweet, so you might want to be careful. It blend easily with shaker, but not blend well if you stir it. There were lots of lumps even after long and vigorous stirring. Since it is more in a sweet taste, I use it as the substitute of sugar when I make chocolate oat muffins, it gives hints of sweetness and make it more moist. I love it because the taste make versatile

36421ffc-e601-4b87-bdba-2c7cf7d8154e
89af3882-0009-4d5f-845e-02a7c2827d9d
3f7ec479-0a98-4992-82c1-888ffee08dc9
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

To put it simply, Double Rich Chocolate is a crowd-pleaser. It’s a flavor that almost no one can hate. It’s also a flavor you can do many things with. Like what? Like mixing it with yogurt, smoothies, pancakes, cookies, and anything else you can think of. And it’ll always give you its rich chocolately taste in all of them. So don’t waste another second. If you’ve been dying to find a new, good protein powder, and you love chocolate, this is the perfect one for you.

b9d1832c-9f00-4e37-bd02-cf2edacaadc5
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This is a quality product and taste really good especially the rich chocolate flavor. Best way to get whey protein after workout and even in daily use. This is also helpful to me to maintain regular diet and after heavy training. I have used other products but this one is really good.

3242ed2c-395a-4017-bdef-911d14de6b34
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

It’s really a good taste product .. not too sweet for being double chocolate flavor and easy to blend.. taste good with milk or water and I enjoy making my protein pancakes with it 5lb is too big but it’s fare enough to be used within 2 months if you are not gonna use it everyday like me I would recommend it for sure and buy it again 👍🏻

75ccf4f2-4261-4c55-ae49-b57f54fe3d26
1071a7cf-bb54-47c4-a678-9282f1fe8eba
a983c32c-75b2-48da-9c5d-0f9a0702f1c4
442b8909-397e-4c55-a0aa-4e35707b411f
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I don't eat meat and workout at least 3 times a week. At some point my weight just froze, I could neither lose fat nor gain muscles. That's when I started eating protein, and Optimum Nutrition was my 1st choice. It helped! In 2 months I managed to lower my body fat % from 26 to 19. Double Rich Chocolate tastes great, not too sweet. I like to mix it with fruits and take it an hour after the training. I also tried a banana whey protein of ON, but this one tastes so much better!

098a88e0-5f7b-4a28-bf53-48078499ce6a
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

one of the best tasting whey proteins i tried. all in all quality was great and the packaging protected the products. and the size for that price range is a good deal. looking forward to include this into my diet and after my fitness workout... all in all great supplement.

fe8c0cf5-a594-4bbd-b227-e1fe13d99f4a