AU

Posted on Dec 20, 2021
Quality Product!

This product is amazing. I've always felt better after eating Jerusalem artichokes and am pleased to find a product that includes this wonderful prebiotic. The flavor is subtle but delicious. I'm also very pleased that there are NO extra sweeteners like maltodextrin, sucralose, stevia etc. Just the fruits as flavors themselves. My stomach has been feeling at ease and I am going to the bathroom regularly. 5 stars!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I really liked the fact that it has Pre &probiotics in a convenient & great tasting all in one serving. I found that I had to stir this to dissolve in water,but not a big deal for me.Helped a great deal with everyone in my family's digestion & we all had different issues :) ..I highly recommend this & will be buying this again!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I always buy this Pro Prebiotic because it's necessary for gut health this is my go-to this is my constant until I find another one that's better right now I haven't and I will continue to purchase this I drink this on an empty stomach before eating at least 30 minutes to an hour before and I never have any issues it does exactly what it needs to do and my digestive system is ramped up this is necessary especially if you are taking supplements and working out which I do you have to get this stuff into your system as well as out you don't want it to settle products like these are a dime a dozen because this one actually works by this you need to get this ASAP

This is what we perfectly need, can pour mix this with water or juice and other liquid! Great quality, perfect ingredient for the whole family. Fast absorption of microbiome to your body. Free from constipation and very good taste , great supplement for your gut. Thank you iHerb for delivery to Indonesian!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The vegan pro biotic powder was delivered, packed nicely . Iherb upgraded the strain without charging extra , to a higher one without charging . The only small issue was it took long to reach , May be as it’s shipped inter nationally to uae . Over all very happy specially coz it’s vegan version. Would sure reorder this and other Iherb products in future . . They have very good offers and promos on most products . No affiliation- writing the review to help others , like they were helpful for me to decide .

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Loving this so far! I mix it into my smoothie which I have to break my fast at around 12-1pm, and then follow with lunch, completely stopped me bloating usually by the end of the day I am twice the size I am in the morning but no problem anymore…Flavour is good can’t really taste when mixed with smoothies. Love that it’s all natural and vegan also

Posted on May 7, 2022

I'm looking for a non-refrigerated probiotic drink and came across this. I've tried capsules type of probiotic but thought that it didn't work as well as powder form. This is a great substitute if you are looking for a non-dairy version. I like that this is plant-based too! It's pretty large and could last for quite some time. Easy to make, easy to drink and tasty too!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Easy to dissolve in water, (without lumps) or use as an extra in smoothies. The taste is not bad so even if you add nothing else it's easy to drink. I only just started using it, and the first impression is good; no strange rumbles or gurgles in my belly. I always prefer powder form of products if available, to avoid fillers and other unnecessary additives. This is doing exactly what I want.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Good effects and not sweet at all. My dad is taking the antidepressant medicine and always have constipation issue. After he consume this friendly bacteria he is happy with the result, improved appetite too. Strongly recommnend this for everyone.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This is great. I use in water and it has a very mild flavour. Within a smoothie it would mix in well but would add no distinct flavour.