AU

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Wild Harvest is one of my favourite brands. I love the packaging. The dark glass bottle and the purple colours is just so beautiful. The quality of their products is very high and I trust this brand very much. This herb is good to balance your thyriod and is adaptogen which means it will balance out your thyriod whether it's overloaded or is lacking. It helps with stress. The price is reasonable, there are cheaper ones out there but i like to pay a bit more to get this brand.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

not my favorite because I dont notice a difference even though this is quite a high dosage but i still enjoy it for the most part

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Has good ingredients and no fiilers so should be good

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This brand always offer good quality staff. I have this before bed to have a better sleep

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It helps with my thyroid for not being hyperactive. I can sleep better after taking htis.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Natural igredient! No harmful side effects. Great quality, price and service!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I bought this for thyroid help. We’ll see if it helps. I like that this brand has quality ingredients.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I take 3 capsules at night just before bed which helps me to relax and fall asleep fast.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I am use this pill over 2 years, excellent to anxiety, sleep, calm down , my son have autism is 23 and this is better the pill like risperdal for example and to sleep.

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

First impression was the packaging quality very professional, but it is early to tell about the product effect as this my first time to use it, however I can feel the improvement since start using it in conjunction with the other recommended supplement.