AU

Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Feeling balanced and toned!

This is my second bottle of this Progest Cream, it's easily being absorbed and you can tell they use the highest quality ingredients. I like its organic and bio-identical, you don't need to worry about any side effects even using it for a long period of time. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I am 52 and am in menopause, and have experienced some issues my skin in intimate areas thinning some, becoming more delicate. This is a very high quality cream, as I had noticed a huge difference after just a couple of months. I use about a half pump every night before bed, rotating areas as per the directions. I do not notice a scent to the cream, as I don't smell anything, and wouldn't expect to with this type of cream. It lasts me about six months and I am on my second bottle. I will continue to use it!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Excellent progesterone cream with phitoestrogens easy to apply, I am very satisfied. Moreover, I have contacted Organic Excellence for more info and they were very helpful and patient.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I have used Organic Excellence for some time, getting the rub on cream. I decided to try the pump, and really like it. I'm so glad there is a natural Progesterone cream which is very important to make sure one doesn't become estrogen dominant.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Best cream I have ever used on my face. Made my face more even toned and smooth. Friends have commented on how good my skin looks. Cream has no scent so won’t cause any allergic reactions or unwanted fragrance.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I am in perimenopause and for me, this cream seemed to make my PMT symptoms worse. I am 47 and used the cream cyclically. I think its worth getting your hormone levels tested before taking this cream. I have since done some liver detoxing so maybe I should retry it to see if it has a more supportive effect. The cream was easy to apply and had a nice scent. to skin reaction.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I have been using these creams for 30 years after a radical hysterectomy and they are a lifesaver I am in muche better shape than many of my contemporaries despite some near shaves!!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I wish I would have discovered this cream years ago! My skin easily absorbs the cream. I can tell that it stabilizes and balances my progesterone levels. I would buy this product again!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I've just started using the product. It has a great texture, is absorbed quickly and is un perfumed. I have not felt any effects yet.