AU

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Great product quality. A good source of fiber, I felt the benefits for my body from the second use. It resolved my intestinal problems. A perfect choice to include it in your diet. It tastes neutral and it is easy to drink, just mixt it with a cup of water and you have a good solution to supply fiber, to resolve constipation and even epigastric burning.

We use this high quality psyllium husk all the time in our gluten-free baked goods and grain-free tortillas. I don't use this for gut health specifically, but wouldn't be surprised find out that it's beneficial, since we eat it regularly in bread or other baked goods. It certainly adds fiber, without many carbs or calories. As far as I can tell, it adds no taste to anything we make with it.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I order this for my husband - I once tried another brand and he could not believe the difference - the other one was so thick when mixed with water he almost choked - he mixes this everyday like clockwork with water and he says it keeps his digestion working well. I have used it for some gluten free baking but I haven't quite gotten into the habit like he has of using it everyday. I have to make sure there is always a canister in the house for him.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Our family uses this for various recipes like making flatbread, when combined with coconut flour, it softens the bread texture and makes it a little spongier. We have also used it plain as a supplement with water ~ we really like and have grown to trust organic India brand. We hope you like it as well :-)

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I trust Organic India. They make high quality products. Big pluses are that their psyllium is organic and also kosher. A great source of fiber. I take a big heaping spoon of this every morning and then drink it down with 8-12 oz. of water to help lower my cholesterol and normal bowel function.

Posted on Dec 8, 2020

Sometimes I get the problem of hemorrhoids again and lately the specialist has recommended a product sold in pharmacies based on Psyllium. I searched first on Iherb and found this great product in triple packs compared to the one sold in the pharmacy, with considerable money saving. I take a spoonful dissolved quickly in a large glass of water the night before dinner and away from any medications I have to take. the next morning I go to the body regularly and this relieves my hemorrhoids problem even with a great matching product for the veins that I highly recommend Vein Support, 250 Vegetarian Capsules. 🍃 I hope my reviews of the most popular supplements on iHerb will help you make your choice.

3ce1e273-7f33-4b9c-8bb5-88aef7d0f763
dd0ef92a-d82a-4687-887d-9792379164b0
cff2bdae-e73e-41a9-80b6-b1c902f292d3
Posted on May 4, 2022

It is certified organic by USDA. Regular consumption of psyllium husk improves bowel movement. Recommended dosage is 1 tablespoon. I take it daily in the morning with a glass of water.

cf917b44-5f0f-4053-ac40-634bae90fb47
571c314e-abd6-4731-8cde-9a7bcf9a2c44
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

very gentle formula! Organic india has the best products and I trust the ingredients. it’s packaged in an eco friendly canister which I love for upcycling. this product has many benefits for gut health and weight loss. great price point too!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Quality and ingredients are good. This will benefit those who wants to up their fiber and wants to have a better gut health and those who suffer from constipation. Package is good, easy to add to anyones diet. Taste is ok.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I purchased this product for gluten free sourdough bread. It helps to create a better texture when working with gluten free flours! And the added fiber is a bonus.