AU

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

love this tea, great taste, pure blend quality ingredients. I drink this tea almost everyday because its caffeine free. I also found benefits of drinking it cold, better than drinking plain water - its really refreshing! Individually packaged teabags means I can take one serving with me when I travel away from home. Great product.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

After work I make a pot of this stuff and it puts me in a place of calm and relaxation. It makes me want to unwind and enjoy the rest of my night without worrying about what happened away from the house. Doesn't make my stomach do backflips and helps me to get to my happy place needed to rest. I recommended it.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Tulsi caffeine-free tea comes in different flavors which I have not tried. I like the original. This blend has a pleasant flavor with or without a sweetener added. It is my go=to tea when I am having an active day and want to calm stress. Although it says "energize" on the package, it will not keep me awake, even I take it right before bedtime . Likewise if I take it during the day it does not make me sleepy; just peaceful. As far as frequency, I use it as needed. But it is good to remember that herbal teas are medicinal and should be used intermittently. I like the quality and potency of this brand.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

All of Tulsi's products are amazing as I feel they really know their herbs. This isn't the first one I've tried. I drink this every night and it not only tastes great but definitely relaxes me. Between ashwaganda and the holy basil this is a real stress reducer.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I simply love tulsi tea and appreciate the relaxing benefits this ingredient has on me. The quality and taste are great and I use it to unwind after a tough week of work. It does increase urinary frequency, but I remember reading once that it flushes out stress hormones. That would explain why. The package is a good size, tulsi is naturally caffeine free and one serving goes a long way.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I haven't ever tried tulsi tea before but I've heard a lot of good things about the benefits of Tulsi Tea for both physical and mental health. I have decided to purchase this because of its pure organic ingredients. The product comes in nice individual packages for each tea bags.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Tatses great. Came securely packaged. I love basil in generally. I have not used it as an adaptogen for mental health. I do imagine a pill/supplement would be more efficient. But it is lovely to wake up on the morning holding a warm mug of herbal tea like basil, and that in itself is emotionally calming if you ask me.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I order this tea for my wife because it is her favorite. she has a very difficult time finding this in our local stores. We like the ease of ordering and the delivery is fast with no problems. She enjoys the flavor and smooth finish of this tea. She has at least 5 cups each day and this why we order caffeine free tea. The quality is second to none!

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

This is my favorite tea blend without caffeine👍 high quality, has great taste, can use in any age, ingredients help to sleep well. Good benefit for diet. Size of bag is quite big, the package will be enough for a long time. I usually take 1 piece at night before sleeping.