AU

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Perfect for fighting colds

I have used this brand of tea for years due to the benefit, ingredients, and quality. I blend the tea with elderberries as I cook them down to a syrup. The tea is caffeine free and can be used at a high frequency when ill. The peppermint taste is refreshing and helpful for colds.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I like the peppermint flavour. Tulsi is an adaptagin, may help the body in dealing with stress. Just like all supplements, it works differently for each person. I enjoy the taste and the calmness I have. I had no side effects. This is not medical advice, I am only sharing personal experience. Please consult your healthcare provider before taking, especially if you have any health conditions. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

In a blind taste test, I really enjoyed this tea but was also very surprised that it was a peppermint tea. That is because the aroma and flavor are /much/ earthier than any other peppermint tea I've ever tasted. I couldn't believe it was pure peppermint. And in fact, it's not: on reading the box afterward, I learned that the tea is a mix of peppermint and basil. My conclusion is this: if you seek a pure peppermint tea, skip this one; but if you're willing to try something new and might enjoy a peppermint tea with a noticeably earthy aroma and flavor, please give this tea a try!

This peppermint tea is nice, but I think it's not nearly as tasty as Harney's. The peppermint taste is not very "real", and neither is the smell. I guess it's processed in some way that takes the flavor and scent out of it. It's still not bad at all, still tasty, but I would recommend other Tulsi teas like their amazing, powerful Rooibos.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Super nice taste. Great quality ingredients. I use it every morning, tea time, and it benefit stress reliving and pms. It's package is individually, making it easy to carry and having your serving anywhere.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Amazing taste . Good ingredients. Quality . Brand good. Caffeine free. Good brand. And best way to come you down . And flavor amazing when you want take first sip can feel the quality

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Love the taste, quantity (value for money) and cost! I also like that it's caffeine-free as I usually enjoy it after dinner or before bedtime. I love the packaging is environmentally friendly - all paper aside from the string. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Love this for when my stomach feels bloated after a meal, seems to be the most effective thing for me to feel quickly less so. The taste is good with a sweetener. I buy this regularly.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I love all Organic India teas, this`s one tasty and refreshing. Perferct for those with slow caffeine metabolism - this tea doesn`t have any.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The mix of tulsi and peppermint is so good. This drink makes me feel good and helps me relax after a long day!

c8109e48-cce6-48f5-8b0a-24a8ef8c2004