AU

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great quality, very health ingredient and has a lot of benefits . The size is not big, but the tea is very taste . frequency serving blend Use it every morning before breakfast. I like that it is free caffeine . The package true to size I like a lot about this product!

a89f6dc1-eb8c-4439-a22f-6207302fd39c
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I absolutely love this tea, I also purchase the cinnamon version of this as well. The only Tulsi tea I purchase is from Organic India. It’s the most authentic, best tasting, and trustworthy brand for tulsi tea. This tea is so good for you and has amazing health benefits! I recommend sweet rose for stress and women’s health.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Lovely sweet tinged herbal tea that's easy on the stomach. I don't love the rose hibiscus blends that are popular for a rose flavor, but if you don't oversteep this one, the sweetness of the rose and stevia with the bitterness of the tulsi really balance out well.

I really love all the teas I’ve tried from Organic India and this one doesn’t disappoint. I love everything related to rose but I’m a bit picky when it comes to rose flavored tea. Most teas with rose I’ve tried were too perfumey and overpowering, and the base was black tea, which makes everything too strong and hard to finish. This one from Organic India is an infusion of chamomile, tulsi and other herbs with a prominent rose that is not overpowering. Everything is so balanced in this tea. It’s calming, feminine and revitalizing at the same time. You feel beautiful drinking it. Am I making any sense? The rose & hibiscus tea from Yogi is really good too.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Fabulous regenerative tea!! The rose scent is so healing and I love the taste. A high quality tea with great health benefits for me as it is relaxing and calming. Also, I cannot find this tea where I live in Winnipeg, so I am VERY grateful that I was able to find it at iHerb.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

My new favorite tea! It has a great flavor, its very soft and rosy. I have been ordering extra anytime I'm on this site. I drink it almost daily and feel great. Usually I bring the water to a very soft boil and let it steep for 3-5 min.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Herbal tea with organic ingredients, caffeine free, with a great rose taste. The package contains individually wrapped servings of normal size, keeping them fresh and easy to use when travelling or to take to the office for example. I like the benefit of relaxation that I get from drinking it.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I loved the scent of this tea bags! I can instantly notice the good quality of this. I use it to do a hair tonic and I love it, it came on a cute and colorful package, I can feel my scalp less sensitive and less itchy, it calms my scalp. The price is good for the size a normal number of bags for me it worth it. I haven’t try the taste but I definitely love the smell of it! I like the overall ingredients

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I have been drinking Organic India's tea blend almost daily! On top of the benefits of tulsi tea, I like that these are caffeine free and organic, so i can drink them any time during the day. The rose scent is quite soft, which isn't a bad thing, and complements well with the tulsi leaves.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I enjoy the Organic India tulsi tea series as they always have great taste and seem to contain high quality ingredients. The package is just the right size to fit into my tea cabinet! Drinking this tea in the evenings has been beneficial as it is caffeine free and I always feel relaxed after having a cup.