AU

atelierwolfe
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is a staple in my home. I love to make homemade chocolate, and this is an essential ingredient. I also use this for body balm, and LOVE the smell. I feel so nourished whether I eat the product or put it on my body. I only wish the company offered this is a larger bag. I will keep buying this as long as it is available. The contents are smooth, which makes me feeling Iike I am buying a great quality product.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

The product already came, at the moment I'll try it, I will update my review

Posted on May 31, 2022

It’s my 4 package .. doing chocolate homemade easy and tasty.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Good quality. Good taste. Good for keto.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I tried using cocoa butter for the part that can usually be covered with coconut oil. Even if you make chocolate with cocoa powder, the flavor of cocoa butter will be added and the finish will be richer ♪ I am grateful that you can also make plant-based white chocolate.

teyoyama
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It was a bigger block than I expected, but I bought it as a material for making chocolate. Make delicious chocolate bar with cocoa powder, cocoa butter, and maple syrup.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it for making homemade sweets. Very tasty. The consistency is pleasant, the smell is great, the sweets melt in your mouth. Appreciated by the whole family. Recommend for purchase

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I always order from this brand. The quality is top notch, the price is not too high and quite adequate. Fully corresponds to the description on the label. I like everything

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

When you eat it, it does not taste sugar at all, but the flavor of cocoa