AU

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I absolutely love this product. Unfortunately, it doesn't last very long with regular use. I wish the bottle was bigger. I feel it cleans well, and does it's job. I only buy it when it goes on sale. Because a bottle this small doesn't last. Especially when others in your household take a liking to the product.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I looked at pretty much all the Not-intensely-minty mouthwash on the site before settling on this one. The ingredients looks rather intriguing, to be honest I am not sure how well it battles cavity, but it taste fine and my teeth does feel clean after using it so.. so far so good. Unless I find another product with a more interesting ingredient like, I will probably stick with this for a little bit.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My favorite mouth wash now. It’s slightly minty and a bit sour like the popular anti-bacterial Japanese mouthwash, but milder. It gets rid of morning breath and unpleasant smells. Feels very clean after using. Makes me look forward to using it everytime. Also helps to delay plaque forming cos I used to get new plaque every few days even though I brush my teeth twice a day. But now don’t seem to have any. The Neem toothpaste also helps a lot

The flavor is good and gentle, not strong as typical commercial mouthwashes, therefore it allows you to keep it in your mouth longer and gargle. And that would give you better results and you get all its benefits. It gives you a real clean feeling in your mouth and specially if you gargle with it, it takes off what’s called “tonsils stones”. I use it before sleeping, and after my lunch meal. Neem is very popular plant, in some countries they chew its leaves, but I don’t have any in my country, luckily we have iHerb that gives us various options with great quality. Anyway, the size is so big i am actually impressed and no wonder it’s almost 500 ml. The package was great and neat. My next purchase will include a toothpaste consists of neem as well.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Neem products have made a huge difference to my oral health. They worked within days - huge relief after spending years trying so many products that either did nothing at all or made things worse.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I haven't tried this mouthwash yet, but I heard that neem is good for your skin and also for mouth hygine. hope I would like the flavor for of this.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The best mouthwash I have had strong flavour fresh morning breath

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

great mouthwash, tastes good, does the job well. very refreshing!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I like the thick liquid which helps to clean my gums and teeth extra well!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent mouthwash after each use it feels really clean for longer time this product is specially good for your gums