AU

Posted on Mar 2, 2022
Ingrown hairs miracle !

This is honestly such a life saver for my ingrown hairs ! Whenever I wax down there, i always get pimples and ingrown hairs until my friend told me about this oil. You can use any neem oil, but this one i find is the cheapest with best quality as is it organic. I apply it every night, and sometimes during the day if i’m not going anywhere. The only downside is the smell, it’s a very strong garlicky smell so keep that in mind if you are sensitive to odors, but for me, it’s not even that big of a deal !!

dcc54aad-afa8-4b4d-b342-40bcd7186fea

Not sure how I lived before neem oil appeared in my life 😀 it’s the best thing to use when there are break outs of any other skin issues. It really helps miraculously overnight. And this compensates all of the other less positive features. The smell is prominent and garlic-like, so I don’t use it before leaving the house. Also it can leave yellowish stains on your pillow cases, so using it right before going to sleep — might be not the best idea. Also it’s important to keep the oil away from lips, cause the taste is super not pleasant. But knowing all of these details, you can make neem oil your best friend 😀

f5ace402-c4b9-40a4-9ff7-48e2c5e05e77
34c17f77-d128-4892-8eb5-a9da1abd0c1d
7f85a519-470e-4628-944c-8ad15fb13b55
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I wasn't expecting the arrival for a while because of the current COVID situation. It was very fast. I received it in four days. Direct import usually takes seven days or longer. I've been using this product for five years now. Five stars for the product and five stars for the delivery. Thanks seller.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

well I'm not so sure about this but I will give it a five stars review because it has a lot of great reviews. this oil has a very unpleasant scent but it is the scent of organic neem oil so it is fine. also it's a little bit clumpy on its texture, but again I read and it should be like this because it is organic oil.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Neem oil is very moisturizing..for your scalp, your skin, and your hair. It's also a natural insect repellent so I've used it to help control fleas on my dog - it's also great for teeth and gums. The small is kind of strong (a bit peanut-y) and it's got a bitter taste so watch out if you put it near your lips and you might not want to leave it in your hair unless you want to smell like stale peanuts.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Ingredients and composition of this product is really great.Effectiveness and efficiency is great as well. Size and packaging is good. Quality and quantity is good as well. Recommended product, used by the whole family like for like please. Smell and scent is gentle, benefit is great. Pls thumbs up thank you. very much, like for like ;-)

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I love Neem oil and use it for many things. Mainly skin and scalp. Love the quality of this product and have reordered many times. Great consistency

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

yes, the smell is horrible and makes you gag. but, the benefits of it (in my case, acne-wise) are amazing. I find this oil even more effective than tamanu for getting rid of my acne without drying it out.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This Neem Oil is Outstanding! It is organic and very pure, also flows much better than some Neem Oils, as some Neem Oils are very thick. It is great for any skin conditions, if you do not mind the slight sulpher type of smell.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

First time used Neem oil. The scent is nice. Probably helped for a skin fungal infection - I used it topically together with some creams. Bought another bottle just for supplies. Thank you!