AU

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

yes, i used the soup very often, it's agood therapy, and the neem soap is very effective, and unimaginable, and will get red of the hardest skin germ, and irritation

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Nice Hydraring soap with minimal scent. It is slightly exfoliating. This doesn't leave your skin overly dry like some bar soaps tend to do. would repurchase.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

best neem soap on the market. not harsh to the skin. have been using it for a while & love it.

Posted on Sep 9, 2010

i really only use this on my face. My face was beautiful before :) Now it's georgous...hahaha. Just teasing! but it really is a great product!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Ok

Posted on Nov 30, 2016

I have been using this soap alternately with other shampoos (for dandruff) and it has really decreased the amount of irritation I had on my scalp and it doesn't seem to be drying. It's good stuff. :-)

Posted on Jun 27, 2019

I am not having skin problems while using this product, and that is what I hoped, when I bought it. I wonder about the palm oil ingredient and deforestation, but I do not see a feasible alternative offered in any soaps in any stores.

Posted on May 26, 2019

I bought my first soap to try it out about two months ago and liked it so much that I ordered five more, which is why I gave it 2 stars. However, after only a few weeks, I noticed my skin started breaking out and getting some type of an allergic reaction. At first I thought it was my shaver, but I switched my shaver, and the irritation continued and I began itching from head to toe. Since I also suspected it was this soap, I threw away all the soaps :(, and changed it to a different soap. Miraculously my skin improved from one day to the other, and it is now getting back to normal and no longer feels irritated. I'm not sure what is on this soap , but if you have sensitive skin like I do, I would definitely avoid this soap. This soap is definitely not hypoallergenic and it will probably affect most of us with sensitive skin. :'(

Posted on Jul 11, 2018

Really worth to try as it works on inflamed skin and acne, no more red and pimples.