AU

Posted on Sep 30, 2021
Good

Seems to work well. I haven't noticed dandruff and my scalp doesn't feel enflamed or anything after use. I forget what it smells like, but I can be quite sensitive to smell, so since I can't remember, it must be rather mild. I like it. This with the shampoo is my favorite combo.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I use it 1-2 times a week, alternating with a lighter conditioner. It always leaves my hair very well nourished! Works well with shampoo from the same series as well as combined with other brands. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

I have fine, wavy/classic curly hair is tough to wash and style. I get a lot of knots, and do not like using a lot of silicone based products that give a slip, but end up weighing down my hair. I am able to comb through my curls in the shower after applying this conditioner (Must do gently to get knots out). When I towel dry (do not comb), and leave to air dry with a light leave in, my curls are soft and look healthy. My scalp feels fresh.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Awesome product, absolutely Love it!

Posted on Nov 14, 2019

Sorry I thought so was reviewing the shampoo of this product but there you go - I find it very soothing on my scalp and love the natural ingredients, especially the NEEM. Couldn’t fault it except maybe it’s lathering properties but then that’s the trade off for natural products. It lasts for ages too.

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

By far the best conditioner (and shampoo) I’ve ever tried! Smells amazing too

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

Leaves hair healthy! Definitely recommending this and buying it again!

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

The best

Posted on Dec 25, 2020

Bought this to use in conjunction with the shampoo. Again not too happy with it. Conditioner has a strange smell and it absorbs quite quickly into the hair so to cover your whole ends of your hair it feels like you need to use quite a lot.

4bbba3f2-af74-4ebd-ab8e-5b48216dc143