AU

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I use this whenever I'm having random skin issues. I don't use the lotion overnight however, I use it as a cleansing lotion. It seems to calm my skin and help heal it from w.e I may be dealing with. It smells like citrus and neem, so i prefer to use it when I don't plan on being around any company. I would repurchase.

10944b77-0c28-4f3a-b8cd-e37aa4f61b53
c4ee6e03-9efd-46e3-b959-70c82133ba54
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

once you discover neem you never go back. no more chemicals and dyes and perfumes. just really smooth healthy neem. and fast delivery is always nice. this moisturizer is good for sensitive skin (mine), priced well, texture is not greasy, and also comes without a smell. the neem smell can be odd at first but i don't care. im a neem girl and have been for years.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My kids love this lotion and I love it too. They said it helped with their itchy skin and rashes almost instantly. So they are using it for their skin problems now. The first time when I used it I find my body so firm and less bloated! It’s very nice and comfortable to use. Smell is also good, not too overwhelming and negligible. Nice texture and not sticky. Love it

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I have had a sample size of this lotion for quite some time. I absolutely love it! I'm a lotion freak and VERY picky. I ordered the 8 ounces, and I'm so happy. This is so moisturizing, and the smell is incredibly refreshing. I will use this for a lifetime!

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really like this lotion even though the scent of it sets my allergies off a little bit. I will repurchase it for my husband who likes it.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

The usual, a great product. Lately, Neem skin lotion has been keeping the skin on the bottom of my feet soft and moist. My foot reflexologist surely appreciates my foot skin.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

i keep on purchasing & it is the 4th time to buy this. It is suitable for the sensitive skin and the smell is really fresh, just like lemon.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I'm a big fan of Theraneem's Neem Leaf & Aloe Gel which has been out of stock for some time, now. Skin Lotion looked similar but can't catch up with the neem & aloe gel.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

proper quality neem lotion scent is great and skincare results are brilliant moisturises the sensitive skin parts beautifully great texture