AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 12, 2022
Works for joint pain and soft tissue repair

I broke my knee meniscus in the Gym due to squats or god knows what. The Physiotherapist told me that this is a connective tissue and cartilage injury and will be recovered in a few months. i started taking bone broth and other collagen-based drinks. These capsules were God-sent in Severe Pain Days. I still take them for backache and knee pain. They might give you some bloating so take fiber.

Since I suffer from some problems with my joints and cartilages I used this medication and and it was a very good choice . it helped me restore my joins cottages and get rid of the pain it's helping me restore my joints again and this was a thing that I have never expected

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

8840241a-bc4f-4abe-8931-a1516df6f126
Posted on May 15, 2022

This product actually worked for knee pains within 2 weeks. I've recommended it to family and friends. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with knee issues.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I had an elbow awful pain , it helps me alot and after a week of two bills daily, pain is gone and I am back to my workout normal 💪.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I was so much in pain even I wasn’t able to do my daily task once I have started these joint health medication alone with same brand cream I feel much better

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Great way to support your joint health and movement. When inexperience problems, I usually start with two a day for two weeks, and than one tablet in the morning only.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Delivery was short & quick ; order was easy to do & the pills just give you all the benefits you need. Would definitely recommend to anyone over 60 😜

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I ordered it for my mom, she take it for joint problems and pains and she feels improved and benefits from it, I think it’s suitable for old ages.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I loved this product and its size is great and my body benefited from it and relieved some of the pain in my body and the quality is excellent