AU
4.5

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Delicious! For those who know and love ovaltine, this is the same ingredients plus a very tasty chocolate powder- the taste and flavor is sweet and dreamy! The kids really liked it! (Age 2-19) Simple to use, The package is a great size, the quality is good, not for diet Love it

ff532e47-3eb0-491b-83d4-9062c79afee3
18a687aa-22cc-41ce-bd66-c77b3596d889

Yay for Ovaltine! I've drank this stuff since I was a kid and it is still just as delicious. It tastes great and works great for those of us with sensitive stomachs. I mix a few teaspoons of this into a glass of flax or almond milk when my peptic ulcers are a problem and it remedies the pain rather quickly.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Like many of a cetain age, it's been more years than I care to admit since I've had Ovaltine, but it was a staple in our house at breakfast. Now I'm always on the lookout for chocolate or cocoa powders that aren't too high in sugar, and when I saw this I had to try it. So glad I did! It's got a wonderful rich chocolate flavor, plus vitamins and minerals, and is low in sugar. Tastes great hot or cold. I might have to try the Chocolate Malt flavor next, just to see if it's as good as I remember....

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

i like to drink ovaltine since i was small. the size is big and quality is good as it contains lots of minerals and vitamins. this chololate flavor tastes great, delicious, rich and creamy! sometimes i like to add some to coffee, make it a yummy choco coffee.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Hi quality drink mix. I use everyday to mix with milk and unflavored protein whey powder and it mixes very well. Adds benefit of vitamins and good flavor to protein shakes without artificial sweeteners and ingredients. Packaging is convenient and sized for easy to scoop out servings.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

This stuff is ideal. It tastes good and is satiating. It is a good quality product that I would order again. The ingredients are healthy and it’s nutritious. I drank ovaltine as a kid. Will order again.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

One of the best chocolate drinks in the market today. What i like most about ovaltine is the richness of its flavor and the aroma. Don't worry about sugar because thi product has less sugaw compared to other chocolate drinks.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I love the taste!. The size and quality of the product is what i expect it to be as i. love chocolate. Its good for all ages.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I did not realize how much I would enjoy Ovaltine! The rich chocolate flavor is delicious. But, it's not just the good taste. I feel good using it since its nutritional value is a benefit. Recommended.