AU

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Pamela gluten free bread mix tastes great, especially when you eat it warm from the oven. Makes a nice size moist loaf and is a much better quality than store-bought gluten free bread. I’m not sure I save any money buying the mix, but at least it tastes good!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I made this yesterday and it was very tasty. You have to add 2 eggs which makes it slightly cakelike but it is still functions very well as bread. It was delicious with peanut butter. It was easy and fun to make and rose surprisingly well for having no gluten. My wife also loved this bread. We will buy again.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I just finished baking this bread in my bread machine. I followed the instructions carefully and the bread came out perfect!! So happy!! One could never tell that it is gluten-free!! Delicious! I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

The bread is a bit hard and rough in texture

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

We love easy bake. This brand really taste good.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Best bread mix so far

Posted on Mar 3, 2013

I have been struggling to find a gluten free bread that isn't hard as bricks, that doesn't have the texture of a washing up sponge, and that I can actually enjoy! This bread is simply amazing... I'm so happy to have found this mix! I will be buying more! Make sure you follow the instructions on the back of the pack if you are using a bread machine, as I put the ingredients in like you would with normal bread mixes but gluten free requires liquid first and then the mix!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Taste ok

Posted on Jan 7, 2013

I use a bread making machine to bake this mix into a delicious loaf of bread. We enjoy it with soup and later can be used for sandwiches. It holds together well. It isn't tough. Tastes great

Posted on Feb 3, 2012

This is the best Gluten-free mix I have tried... Buying it from iHerb.com is cheaper than the grocery store even with the shipping.... I am very satisfied...!