AU

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Not overdosing just the right amount for me

Oxidative stress is something we have to fight most of the time. At the age of 50 it is crucial. But I am always trying not to oversupplement myself so constantly looking for low dose antioxidants supplements. Higher doses of resveratrol make me tense this one is perfect. Also the composition is of high quality, as always with Paradise Herbs. No unnecessary fillers, just the active ingredients. Resveratrol and grape seed extract in one capsule.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This supplement I puchased with the grape based ingredient, to use instead of the Japanese Knotweed resveratrol which I do not tolerate. I am using as part of the protocol from the literature that my doctor had me read. I have used many Paradise Herbs products and find them of good quality and benefit as well as this one.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I bought it for my husband for he has HBP. Too early to tell, need some time to see the difference. But I like this brand and the price is right.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Replaces the health benefits of 1-3 glasses of red wine for those who don't drink alcohol

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

...very precious materials. Will buy it again. Reservatrol supports the immune system -part TH2 so it is especially good if the balance TH1/TH2 is dominated by TH1.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

High content of antioxidant, excellent product.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

good products! thank yoU~ I will again buy It.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Very good product! I will buy again !

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

I take this product to protect my heart from pressure it helps lower my blood pressure

Posted on Jan 13, 2015

My wife and I have been using Paradise Herbs, Medvita, & NATURE'S ANSWER Resveratrol, 500 mg. respectively, for one month. Both of us have seen startling improvements on our recent blood tests. Since we both started taking resveratrol at the same time, with no new supplements besides, the effects are too similar to be due to something else. Our hematologist is VERY HAPPY. :-) Best wishes for good health.