AU

Posted on May 15, 2022
Großartig!

I have been using glucosamine almost for 10 years now. Used to have quite noticeable knee pain and with the age it started with the other knee as well. It was a life changing for as now I dont have any complaints any more. As soon as you start taking it, you will notice almost immediate improvement in your mobility and the effect is cumulative.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I've tried using this for a month and I've noticed that my sore fingers have subsided. Delivery was also fast and in good condition.

5d9bdd82-f6c7-44a3-a579-63b9ba79328e
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Haven't observed any changes yet, but glucosamine is a good supplement for those with joint issues. added bonus is that it is a vegetarian formula!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is a great option for vegetarians/vegans as no animal products are present in this product. Very good for joint health, especially for the elderly. Better price than drug stores.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I ordered this for my senior dog who is ~20kg / 44lbs. 1 capsule a day. So far so good, no complaints for this product. For myself I'm using a higher dose glycosamine.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Love this product. benefit me alot, after taking it knee cap does not ache anymore. Help to improve the flexible in walking or climbing. Worth to try it.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

So far ok, appears to reduce joint discomfort to an extent. after a week if taken as directed no discomfort while taking it. fairly easy to swallow.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Did not upset my stomach. Seems to help after week 1!

43bc4da2-8c32-4581-9661-034788549802
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Good, Easy to swallow. Hope it can help my knees pain.