AU

AnaAna
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is great quality bandages without any chemicals. I like that they already contain coconut oil as it gives antibacterial effect. The sticking property is not so good, but I believe it’s because of how natural the ingredients are. I use it for my daughter and for myself. The package is very cute also.

It looks so cute, my daughter loved them she keeps using them all over her body even if she doesn’t really need to. I loved that it’s natural and it’s latex free. I appreciate products like these

Posted on May 13, 2022

Love that these are made from natural fibers and contain coconut oil. My daughter loves the cute pattern so much, she doesn't want me to take off the bandage.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Super cute! But doesn’t stick well. I love the quality of the fabric itself along with the materials. Kids also love it and feel better when we use them after getting scrapes or cuts.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I didn't use it yet but I'm always bring this when go out with my baby.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Love these band aids for it's eco-friedliness and the different shapes and sizes.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Our kids sometimes get contact dermatitis from regular bandaids. These are cute, natural and we haven’t seen any such side effects.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Hypoallergenic, biodegradable and compostable. Never going back to conventional band-aids.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Eco friendly bandages . Stay on the skin and are excellent for the people with skin allergies to normal plasters

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Bought these to try and we love them. Have ordered more.