AU

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

By the time we age , pain can take a big deal of our energy snd quality of life , this convenient size roll on package can gives us a proper relief from pain wherever you feel .. Its ingredients and composition work to give a decent benefits .. It is effective on muscles and joints as well .. value for money .👍

433cedff-4370-49fa-9a8e-3d27ed402843
b19ad1c0-b9bb-40d4-a719-3187b3296539

I'm 70 and have arthritis in my fingers on both hands. I also am bone-on-bone in both knees. Needless to say, the pain can be extremely unpleasant. I first discovered the Penetrex cream at the big Wa**art store, but iHerb offers a better price and free shipping. I use the Penetrex cream every night on my knees and hands so it can work while I'm sleeping. The slight scent is nice and the cream soaks in quickly. It never leaves a greasy residue to get on clothing or bed sheets. I also love that iHerb has the 4 oz. size! I truly believe that using the Penetrex cream every night has allowed me to enjoy an onging decrease in my discomfort level. I HIGHLY recommend Penetrex!!!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I'm 70 and have arthritis in my fingers on both hands. I also am bone-on-bone in knees. Needless to say, the pain can be extremely uncomfortable. I first discovered the Penetrex cream that I use every night on my knees and hands so it can work overnight. I was thrilled to find the Penetrex roll-on for quick applications. I LOVE IT! It has a slight scent that is quite nice, it dries quickly and gives me almost instant relief. The container is the right size to easily to carry in a purse or pocket for use while away from home. Because it's not always comfortable or easy for me to get up to get the Penetrex cream, I keep the roll-on next my recliner when at home when my hands start to hurt. This is a marvelous product!!! It is also less expensive and has free shipping so I purchase it from iHerb instead of buying it from the big Wa**art store. This is a marvelous product!!!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I've tried so many similar products and find this to be the best. I like to put it on before bed and I really do feel better in the morning. I believe it soothes and really even helps me relax. It has a great texture, it's just right and absorbers well. Great for every ache, especially on neck, shoulders, knees. I was thrilled to learn iHerb carries Penetrex!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Just like most seventy year old “seniors” my knees are somewhat worn. Following a set of X-rays my Dr. prescribed steroid injections. Although these provided early significant relief they begin to lose some of their effectiveness before time for the next shots, At the suggestion of a registered nurse I tried this product and it greatly reduced the pain! Also has a nice smell, absorbs quickly and is not greasy. By purchasing the product through this company I was able to save money as compared to buying locally. I have tried numerous other products but hands down this one is the very best! Certainly would recommend it to anyone suffering from pain. Somewhat pricey but I will continue to use it along with the injections!

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I have been using Penetrex for over 2 years. I don't think I would be able to walk or sleep without it. Before my knee surgery, i used it for my knee pain. Now I use it daily for my sciatic pain. What I also like is that it has a very mild pleasant scent.

Thewonder
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

It is a handy size package roll on lotion uses a high quality ingredients , with a little mild scent for relieving pain from joints and muscles always associated with age you know , it is easy to get absorbed by the skin , I feel It is effective and safe .. I wish Value can be more affordable for a lot of people .

cc711675-14a5-477a-a383-9872a3336cbe
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I love this cream I’ve been trying to buy it for weeks but in the UK it been so hard because of the import tax . I’m just so thankful that this company has been able to bring it for me. Shall definitely been buying more and I’m speeding the word to family and friends. It just works the amount of pain I get when I’ve not been able to get it is , is so frustrating. So if you want to get free of pain then Penetrex is a must. It just works .

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

really good quality ! i use it to relief of joint pains , and it does a very good job! i love the mild scent,and that it doesn't have the cold affect as others , it absorbs very quickly , a bit pricy for that size of a cream , but for a relief that works that well, guess its worth it.. :) will definitely purchase again

Posted on Sep 6, 2022