AU

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Gritty Texture but I dont mind

I have this mixed with a collagen powder supplement, oat or almond milk, and peanut butter. I only have tried it for a month but so far I like it. I like to have this as a meal replacement when I'm at work and also with my meal when I'm at home. I have only tried the vanilla flavor and I plan on sticking with only vanilla to try to cut down on added sugar in my diet. Many people mention the gritty texture but I don't mind because of the taste and because I've gotten used to it in the month that I've tried it.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I have always struggled finding the perfect protein. Either I’ve been too sensitive or it was bloating me, BUT this one I definitely love! The taste is not overpowering. I purchased the vanilla flavor. I came across this product through someone I follow on tik tok. She was making a protein smoothie and I really like her own personal thoughts anoint this product. I became prediabetic in 2020 so I have been watching what I consume and gluten free products are one thing I look out for when purchasing products. That’s probably one of my favorite things about this product besides it not having an overpowering taste. It causes zero bloating. I drink it in the morning right after my Omelette. Doesn’t feel heavy after my breakfast. I’m definitely going to be repurchasing!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

great plant protein, I'm always on the lookout for good brands as my stomach is sensitive. I like the taste and love the packaging, the size is pretty much standard but the quality is good. Recommend trying it out, it benefits my diet for sure! I usually mix it up with other kind of protein just for it's yummy taste.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This protein powder is great for just throwing in to random foods where you feel like you could use the extra protein. I like the taste of this protein powder as it's not too chalky or sweet and the ingredients are very safe and beneficial. This product helps me complete my daily lifestyle goals and increases the quality of foods I can incorporate in my plant-based diet. This product is a little pricey for its size, however, I bought it when it was on discount so thanks iHerb for all the great deals!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Honestly the best tasting vegan protein powder I've ever had. I can't believe I hadn't found this sooner. Unlike other vegan powders that I had to enduire the taste of, It actually tastes genuinely good.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I think that it mixes very smoothly but I’m unsure about the taste.. sometimes I get a weird aftertaste.. i mix in other things because I can’t stand it..

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Heard really good things about this brand of protein so I was excited to try it! But it wasn't as good as I expected, has a very grainy texture almost like sand, the taste is fine but not great, I think I'll try another flavour

Posted on May 12, 2022

This product has a great amount of protein in it compatible with my previous whey casein protein choice. However I cannot continue to use it because the taste is so bad. It’s got a plantish overtone and way too much stevia flavor. I expect some flavor difference from vegan protein but this is just bad. For vegan protein I’d go with orgain which has a much smoother and less artificial flavor

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Great flavor and not chalky. Love this and will definitely be getting more. Beat protein powder ever!