AU

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Tastes like real pork 🐖

It is a snack snack that reproduces the sweets made from pork skin. Since this is vegan, no pig skin is actually used. There is a light and crispy texture and a chewy and crunchy texture, and this difference is fun. It was written as the original taste, so is it salty? When I thought about it, it was like umami, like dashi ... It was a seasoning that was difficult to express. It was a taste I had never eaten before, so at first it was "?", But as I got used to it, it became an addictive taste! It's a sweet that is rare in Japan, so I'd like to try other flavors as well.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This is a child approved shack! I never cared for real pork rinds so I was hesitant to try these. They are more powdery when you bite into them but they do have the occasional satisfying crunch. We are a primarily vegan family and unfortunately even after the rise of vegan lifestyles there is still a huge void in food and snacks. I don’t particularly like any vegan option trying so hard to mimic a meat or animal by-products but these are a nice treat and a regular snack for our now 7 year old child who has become rather finnicky. These offer a decent amount of protein for a snack option as well. BEWARE- they are made with pea protein and a lot of people with peanut allergies are discovering they are reacting to increasingly common pea protein items probably because they are in the same legume family but more likely high amounts of pea product. I didn’t do so badly but if I indulge too much I do have some oral swelling and sometimes hives. Unfortunate discovery but still a nice food option if you can!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It's salty and crunchy. Since I've been vegan for over a decade, I don't think I've ever eaten real pork rinds, so I don't know how they compare. I ate these pretty quick, but I doubt I would choose these over a good kind of potato chip.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is my first time trying a pork rind so I can’t compare these vegan pork rinds to a real pork rind, but I liked the texture of these especially. They were mostly light and puffy with a few crunchier pieces, and both textures tasted good. The seasoning was a mild meaty flavor that was OK but not amazing, not sure if this is what pork rinds are supposed to taste like but it was a bit bland for me. Overall I liked the product enough that I want to try the other flavors and see if I like the other flavors better.

I love it so much ! When you need a crunch that isn’t potent with spices and it’s BAKED ! love it & worth trying 👍🏻 if helpful plz like 👍🏻

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Really good! I missed pork scratchings (rinds if ya nasty) after going veggie and these really scratch that itch (if you'll excuse the pun). 10 out of 10, will definitely buy again.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Very delicious! Spicy and crunchy, hard to stop eating. One thing is bad that size is too small, better to buy at least three at a time)))

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I don’t know how I feel about these. It’s a delicious snack but I don’t think they look or taste like pork rinds. It’s probably the best attempt but the flavor isn’t quite right. It almost leans towards a cheesy taste but nothing in the ingredients is cheese. don’t expect it to taste or crunch like a pork rind. Ultimately the inability to determine what the flavor actually is suppose to be is sort of a turn off for me. I didn’t finish the bag and I won’t buy again. If it was called something else, I’d have a different set of expectations which would probably make them more enjoyable.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Its a nice vegan snack, the flavor is ok but less zingy than the other flavors of the brand and it is mostly a bit smokey and not a flavor I coukd define. The texture is airy, its a bit like the texture of rice cakes

Posted on May 15, 2022

The product is crunchy and taste good. The packaging is good, goes well with my low carb diet. Quality is good, it’s a nice size. Great snack. More than one serving. Great to eat on the go. Good ingredients.