AU

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
Powerful antiviral herb

I really like the plantary herbal brand of supplements. They don't have unnecessary fillers like some of the other brands. Legit, potent herbs that work. I purchased Cat's Claw for it's antiviral properties and to help with overall inflammation. It has helped with rhuematoid arthritis that is moderate to severe. I also have given it to my husband when he got the delta variant of COVID. He was quite miserable, and I think this helped in his full recovery. They don't call it cat's claw for nothing!

The way that I can determine whether a herbal tablet actually contains active and potent herbal ingredients is to chew it in my mouth. Does the herb taste like its still active and of a high quality? Can I actually taste something or has it's potency faded. Well, in this case I can definitely taste the cats claw. I can still feel the consistency and composition of the plant fibres in my mouth when I chew it. This all tells me that there actually is "life" in what I'm consuming and that there is a good chance it will have a positive benefit in my body. And that is exactly what has happened. I do feel the positive health improvements of this supplement from my mouth all the way into my digestive tract. I'd you are after the real deal, then I recommend this brand of cat's claw. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I think it is good quality. Somebody told me it is great for immune system, so I decided to try. Be honest I really don't know does it work or not, I did not feel any changes in my health, but defiantly I did not get cold for whole winter.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Great quality product. I use it as part of my Lymes herbs rotation. Start slow and build up. It also helped wiht my inflamed joints.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I find these Cat's Claw supplements more useful than many other medications in relieving swollen arthritic joints in my fingers and have re-ordered.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Husband taking it for Post Lyme Disease Symptoms along with 2 others recommended by John Hopkins, been on it 2 weeks and are noticing a difference!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Stimulates the immune system. Lowed my knee pain. Went also well for my joint pain. Will continue to take!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Bought to boost my immune system. hope it will work.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

the arrival was faster than i sought and direct to my home door. my wife likes it as usual

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

EXCELLENT QUALITY NATURAL INGREDIENT SUPPLEMENT TO GET RID OF JOINT PAINS SPECIALLY COMBINED WITH SHARK CARTILAGE. THE NATURAL HERB COMPOSITION MAKES IT EVEN BETTER.