AU

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This is my first experience with Andrographis. I've read it has antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and immunostimulating properties. It may reduce the duration and severity of upper respiratory infections such as those associated with the common cold or flu. I used 2 tablets a day (together with other supplements) for sore throat and was better in 2 days. The tablets are big (but not huge), look like pressed herbs. The taste is very bitter, drink at once with plenty of water or a sweet drink. Stay healthy!

6acc187b-e29c-4168-84ea-731c744f27ed
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Andrographis peniculata has been used in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and Ayurveda for many centuries. Recently I saw it included on the list of supplements from Functional Medicine Institute and even on the list from NIH which greatly surprised me. So it seems that Andrographis is now well recognized in the West for its potential potent abilities. Fantastic! It's been long overdue. This plant deserves more recognition considering its numerous benefits!!! I learned that it has been used by people experiencing flu, colds, EBV, Lyme and many other issues. I started taking it as a profilactic against flu or worse viruses but also to see if it can help with any symptoms of EBV virus activity. So far I feel much stronger, energetic, so perhaps it is working. Hard to tell if the improvement is due to Andrographis only as I take 25 other supplements, drink lots of herbal tea mixes and follow a very strict and ultra healthy diet. Perhaps it has a synergistic effect with all the other herbs. Thank you Mother Nature for this wonderful plant!!!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Dont be put off by the taste, this herb is so effective for multiple infections. It quickly cleared a recent viral infection that had been lingering before i took it. I could feel the effects fast. Quality seems very good, amd the ingredients are comprised of just essentials. I like its fast effects.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I have been consuming this product since 5 years ago. I am 65 yrs now. Since I started consuming this product, I have less cold or sore throat that used to happened to me 3 or 4 times a year. Fantastic ! And I feel more energetic in my daily activities

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Very pleased with this powerful single ingredient supplement. The tabs are quality pressed and do not come apart too soon. The taste is strong but easily tolerable. The benefits of andrographis are many. It is a broad spectrum bitter herb without adverse reactions. Deserves a permanent place on the shelf.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I've previously used other brands of Andrographis but switched to Planetary Herbals because it's a top quality product. It's also competitively priced and superb value for money. I take Andrographis together with Echinacea. This has greatly reduced my vulnerability to winter colds and also resulted in faster recovery times.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I swear by this stuff. My husband had COVID and I started taking these. I only got a slight headache while he got really sick. Anytime I feel like I might be coming down with something, I start taking these and it goes away. These are magic to me.

b8a0d030-24a0-4166-ac72-6ae5d1870c3e
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Recommended by Dr. D'Adamo as a Immune Enhancing protocol for Blood group O, to be take for 4 weeks. I like this brand, have ordered products of them before and I was happy with the quality.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This is one of the highest potency andrographis around, for a really great price. Planetary Herbals is a quality company and has great, inexpensive herbal products! It has a standardized extract for potency and a little calcium for stomach ease.