AU

Posted on May 16, 2022

I received that cream on time and good packaged. The quality is as need to be-with no fat and with not very sharp scent. I use it one one from my legs 2 times per day - in the morning and in the evening.It seems that my varicose veins are in better condition and I will order one more package.

e83cee29-e048-46dd-9ce2-9c3bc45b72d5

After a week straight twice a day (morning and befire bedtime) usage of this product, I haven't noticed any changes yet, or maybe it's because it was stated "after 6 weeks" of use result will be seen. I have plenty of spider veins in my lower extremities due to long hours shifts and I'm hoping this product could help to minimise the appearance of it. It has a cooling effect when applied, menthol scent with slightly pungent smell because of the natural ingredients maybe. It's a big jar and I don't think it would last upto 6weeks (depending on usage and area of application). So basically you have to stock up. I will update my review after 6 weeks to see it's effectivity.

4bb0f40a-7f45-494d-86f0-9bbaa9d870f0
Posted on May 29, 2022

Despite the not so great smell, I am extremely relieved to have purchased this cream. I suffer from venous insufficiency and the pain and swelling is unbearable, especially in the evenings. Apply this topical cream has eased the pain at least 60%. This is my second purchase and will be definately buying it again. It helps with reducing the appearance of the varicose veins.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My mom deals with an open ulcer on her ankle and her doctor recommended using this cream to help heal and manage the ulcer. This is by far the best price I have found for this product and it does help with the improvement of health and overall look of her legs.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

A good sized tub which will last ages. The ingredients are all natural, and include myrrh, which I always love to find in products I buy. I bought this to help with unsightly veins on my legs, but I think I need to use for a while before seeing results.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I have terrible pain constantly from the vasculitis of IgG thrombocytopenia in my legs and feet and they swell to the point walking is difficult after standing too long. I used to be able to get a product but it was discontinued. This is the best, pain has diminished and the swelling is less - reapply the product and half an hour later I am off again. I was sleeping badly because of the pain, at times for the first time in years sometimes it is not there. the wonder of Nature and you!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I have only used this cream fora few weeks but so far I am very happy with it. Whenever the varicose veins on my legs get painful and hot to the touch this horse chestnut cream has brought relief. It is so cooling and seems to have a tightening effect. I will definitely order this again.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022