AU

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Update, May 2022: Now I only take it when there’s pain or swelling, usually for 3-5 days and then I stop as I don’t want to be taking so many supplements or medications. ************** First of all, do not eat with meal because it will make you feel sick. Takes it before or after within an hour or so and you won’t feel anything. I noticed the swelling goes down a bit. I’ve been using for a about 10 days now. I hope I will see more changes within next days.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

100% recommend this supplement for vein health. I have had spider veins since I was 12 years old. once I started taking these I noticed a difference in the appearance of my spider veins and less achy legs and I was only taking 1 a day. Today I'm starting 2 a day like the bottle recommends, hopefully I'll see even more results! I've taken both on an empty stomach and with food. I haven't had any issues either way.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I've been using horse chestnut for about a month and wish I'd discovered it sooner. My legs still ache a little, but they're a lot better than they used to be. The taste of the Planetary Herbals horse chestnut isn't my favorite, but it's not bad. I get a strong celery-like flavor from the pill, but I'm not a lover of celery, so I drink a lot of water to wash it down. This brand leaves a tiny aftertaste in my mouth, but it goes away fast for me, especially after drinking additional water.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

When my leg veins act up with pain and becoming more visible, these tablets do the trick! Clears up the veins, clears up the pain! Take with food!! Ver effective! Works in.day or so.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I want to get rid of the broken capillaries on my face and legs! I hope horse chestnut will improve this issue which is very annoyed for me!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I have been struggling with varicose veins in my thighs as I progress in age and all of the research that I do shows that horse chestnut will help to my benefit at improving the circulation issues that I am having.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It works great for vascular system, for endothelial function, for occurrences of hemorrhoids because it is connected to vascular system, for varicose veins. Great product!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It works, yet it should be used long term that is weeks or months. Living in a hot climate it helps to reduce swelling and promotes better blood flow. I probably will order it again.

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

I was miss diagnosed with lymphedema in my left leg for many years, it would swell terribly even to the point the doctors said it had turned to cellulitis a few times..long storey shortened, im afraid i went to 'Dr Goggle' and figured out i had CVI, intravenous insufficiency, a special that had given up on me said i could try Horse Chesnut, some trials had some promise so I ordered some from iHerb..excellent service by the way!..within 3 days my leg stopped swelling!! I'm just hoping it's ok to use long term, I'm finally getting my life back, just wish I knew years earlier..faithful customer forever..Wendy, Northern Canada