AU

Posted on May 29, 2022

Oh this is perfect. I've ordered because I suffer from asthma. I've never actually needed for my asthma because It's low grade. But I've used it when I had covid and it really helped with lung symptoms (cough). The nights I didn't take, I was coughing and the nights I took, I wasn't coughing. I've just reordered to have at home just in case.

37b0ff70-c8b3-4437-aec7-432cfc40c4b7
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

As a lifelong smoker, my wife took these on a daily basis and they really helped. This and Serrapeptase were the reason I believe she was never diagnosed with COPD due to cigarettes. Planetary Herbals has some of the best herbalist in the world working for them and make high quality products.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The mullein plant contains antioxidants that can eliminate excess mucus clogging the sinuses, throat and lungs. Its flowers and leaves are commonly used to make herbal tea. I give this to my husband to clear his throat and lung because he smokes. Cannot make him stop smoking - next best thing to give him Mullein. All good!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

A useful product for people with diagnosed mild lung disease, A helpful expectorant if a mullein tea is also taken. A lot of claims for this herbs efficacy but nothing really proven. If you have asthma, bronchitis or pneumonia it may be worth trying as an adjuvant therapy. Have been using for a couple of years and my lung condition remains stable.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The pills are medium to large size. I prefer gel pills, and these are not. However, they do not irritate my stomach and does not have after taste. I started to taking it due to my bad posture and compressed lungs. I cannot say it made huge difference, but it kept me bronchitis free since I started to take it.

very good to take off sore throat and I am not afraid of SARS, Asthma, Colds, Allergy nor any lung virus. For children, please buy the liquid mullein or liquid vit C. Liquid Vit C is prepared by the pharmacy if you order it.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

i ordered this to help with my partners lung problems, the pills are very large and quite bitter and spicy tasting. Did not see any immediate improvements with this supplement, although the taste tells me that they do have medicine in them. my partner is suffering from a house mould allergy and intermittent use of this supplement did not show many, if any, immediate results.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I started coughing with the flu and a few of these tablets later, my cough was gone. I have taken every day with my sickness and kept my cough at bay. Really effective!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This company also always has a very high-quality ingredients many being from herbs and other natural sourcing with hundreds or thousands of years of experience in medical use. Does a better job of relieving congestion and cough and anything else I’ve ever used

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This product works. It's very effective and it works fast. Excellent product. I recommend it to anyone clear your lungs out and breathe easier