AU

Based on 3,093 Ratings
2,528
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Great help for stomach

This product is a great help for my stomach. I have IBS, ocasional stomach ulcers, and gall bladder problems. Triphala helps my digestion, removes discomfort in the stomach, and bloating. I usually take 2 pills on empty stomach in the morning and 2 pills before going to bed. I would definitely recommend to take it on a daily basis. Please hit like if my review was helpful for you.

b2e6b7c5-e11c-4d65-abb8-4bacbfc9356c
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Happy to be taking this product. With age, I have been struggling with my gi tract health and this is the perfect supplement to help me out. I was a bit concerned if the pills would taste gross or be way too big but they are a reasonable size and I don’t mind it.

f90dd38e-bc7e-4d6b-aa28-1506fbf38578
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I've been using Triphala for years to help ease the occasional congestion in my lower intestine. One tablet at bedtime is enough for the feeling of a natural bowel movement. (Of course one can increase the dosage if needed.) This Ayuverdic combination is gentle in the stomach and in the colon. IIn my experience, it is superior to many other herbal laxatives.

This is a good, clean, high quality version of Triphala made with traditional ingredients plus a few things to form it into a pill form. It really is great for digestive wellness. I would suggest reading about it; it has many benefits. One hint... if it causes digestive upset, reduce your dose, it still may work for you (you can break pills in half easily). I take it daily and have virtually gotten rid of life-long GI issues.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Triphala is a lifesaver. Works well to keep everything moving smoothly in my bodily system. It's a quality and effective supplement with the right ingredients to benefit me no matter what my diet may be. Noticed an improvement within the first day of using it. No bad taste etc.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258

The bottle says to take 2 at night and then again in the morning. This is what I did for 2 days. The 2 at night were good the 2 in the morning were BAD. Very bad things were going on in my tummy by early afternoon so I stopped taking them in the morning and all was good. I actually only take 1 at night and and very happy with that. I will definitely be buying these miracle pills again.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It is the "must have" tablet for me. I have a Crohn disease and used to suffer bad constipations, now I take 2 tablets at night and my bowels are working like a clock. I used to have a lot of abdominal pain and now the pain is gone. Triphala will stay with me for rest of my life.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

This supplement has provided me reliable benefits for almost 20 years. I see it as an essential in my healthy diet and lifestyle. Over the years I have experienced continuing improvement to my digestion, eliminating the concern which initially led me to the product. For me, it is taste neutral, a positive!

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

The quality and ingredients of the tablets are good, and you can tell they’re manufactured and packaged well. I like taking these, as they benefit my health and I can feel that. The only thing to note is that the tablets are kind of big and heavy (but that’s my opinion), so it’s not so easy to swallow them. I would recommend.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

hv been using this supplement from time to time for constipation for st least 6 years. usually took only 1x1, or 1x2 for the complete improvement. the worst case was 1tablet first day, 2 tablets second day, and 2 tablets the third day to clear the intestines. great quality ingredients and didn't feel any side effects.