AU

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
Mild detox

I completed the whole bottle and I can say that it doesn't work as a regular laxative (which I was a bit worried about in the beginning), but rather helping the body to get rid of bad things in a mild way. No side effects, natural and reasonably priced

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Dang! A health coach recommended this for me to stay regular. It started working immediately on day 1! I've never had anything work so quickly. I think it's really going to help me eliminate so I'm not holding toxins in.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

This Triphala is the best and the only one that works for me. I tried many other brands , for example when this was out of stock . However I always end up to return to this brand and 2 tablets in the evenings works wonder for my intestines and stomach. I recommended this to many of my friends and also doctors here in Italy that never heard about Triphala.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Twice or 3 times a day, good brand, better than some brands that I tried, always go back to this dosage.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This product is great for digestion and the brand is reputable. No noticable difference between Triphala vs. Triphala Gold however.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Working. The intestines work after taking. Thanks in advance for 👍!

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

Taken daily it keeps your bowels moving nicely. We find it especially useful on trips as we both get a bit constipated when traveling for whatever reason. But Triphala rally helps that issue.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

helps stomach function . a large number of capsules

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

works well for regularity without sideeffects, this is an excellent product