AU

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This protein powder! I've been looking for a good plant based protein powder, with a neutral flavor, and this is definitely it! I don't like a sweetened protein powder, cause it's often too sweet for me, and not as versatile. Additionally the texture and taste on this one is great! Not grainy at all, but smooth and creamy. I'm a personal trainer, so getting my protein in is really important, and because I'm vegan, getting the right protein powder for that is equally important! This one fits the bill, and I would say is great bang for your buck.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Good product with high protein per consumption. This flavour sweetness comes from Lo Han Go fruit (very interesting) which can help cool down your body.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I make my own chocolate ginger smoothies from scratch and I didn't want the protein powder changing the taste of my smoothie, and this does the job. I also like that it does not contain stevia, which is not all that healthy.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

This is my very first protein powder purchase. Smells mildly sweet. I've used this to make banana pancakes so far and it was fine; no overpowering taste.

5fce7a19-84d0-4427-92ee-75cf5bd85dfe

A good product with a neutral flavor, good composition, dairy, gluten and soy free, no sugar, excellent for a healthy lifestyle and delicious when added to smoothies.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Great Product. Taste could be a bit more intense as with water it's a bit bland taste. Beside that very good absorbtion and effect.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Most vegan protein powder does not taste nice with a sickly sweet stevia taste and grainy texture But this one is a game changer! Fine powder that dissolves well and very lightly sweentened - perfect taste!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Super light on the belly, can hardly taste the usual 'protein' flavour. Shipped within a few hours and arrived at my home quickly and seamlessly. Reasonably priced and great quality. Super fine powder that is sure to assist my growth and nutrition needs.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

This is the natural version, no sugars or artificial sweeteners. It lets you start with a basic ingredient that you can flavor to your own taste depending on the use. I use this for protein smoothies, add coconut almond milk and a banana for an easy breakfast. I've also used for waffles and pancakes in place of egg. iHerb ships to me very quickly, I often have my order the very next day!!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I would recommend this protein to anyone with autoimmune disease. I am working on getting rid of all meds as it relates to autoimmune disease. This protein is clean and heathy.