AU

Posted on May 5, 2022

having issues with my lover & gall bladder due to an auto immune disease, I take this in the evening before bed with a tall glass of water! or in the afternoon when i feel sluggish! excellent brand

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Amazing supplement, it helps me a lot with immune system and overall health is improved

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Don't forget to shake well before use! That's important. I took one tablespoon 40 mins before meal twice a day.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Fast shipping and great price! Convenient size and good quality.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Has really helped me to clean liver and get it workin properly again!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Product is being used as apart of detox. It has been satisfactory. I would use it again.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Feeling good after starting usage.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The supplement contains milk thistle and turmeric fermented in a probiotic culture. These are some of the best nutrients for the liver. The price justifies the large volume, when taking half a tablespoon a day, it will last a very long time. It is comfortable to drink, there is no unpleasant aftertaste.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I have been taking this drug as prescribed by the doctor for 2 months now. I noticed positive changes within a month. I started my therapy just as I had covid. I think that he also helped me recover faster in conjunction with other vitamins. Comfortable shape, good composition. The drug has anti-cancer and anti-diabetic properties and supports the health of the kidneys, brain and heart.

Posted on May 14, 2022