AU

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This serum is on my favourite skincare list!! It's make my face soft and smooth. Probiotic good for microbiome so it's great for aging skin. I love this serum , rich texture,soft scent and fast absorption. It's very gentle for sensitive and dry skin. I will continue using it!! Awesome Prescriptskin products 💖

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Great serum!!!!!!!! Lovely scent and nice texture. I use at at Am and PM it make my face very soft and smooth. Good for again skin it make better skin. I use it with foam, so good. Dry and sensitive skin can use this serum. I suggest it. This ingredients is awesome for skin. 🥰

Posted on May 29, 2022

Package came very fast! Amazing quality. Great that I have an opportunity to try this probiotic supplement but if size could be enough for 1 month will be much more better! Amazing ingredients doesn’t contain lactose. Benefit and absorption of lactobacteries for someone who cannot take lactose is so gut! Digestion will be so happy with this microbiome) Good taste. Constipation. Uses For any age. Good composition. For sensitive and gentle skin. Frequency 2 times a day. Nice scent. Concern probiotics.

2da8eec3-1334-4b0d-bca6-d96fecb293dc
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I just started using this product but I already see the results. It feels great on my sensitive skin and dries very quickly so it is perfect for layering. I needed to restore my skin barrier since it was exposed to extreme sun for a few weeks, and I can definitely say I see it's doing just that. I use it daily on my face, neck and decollete but only a very small amount of product got used. I think it is amazing quality for the price, so I will buy it again.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Very lovely scent and light serum fast absorption not heavy on face. Probiotic good for microbiome i use it with Hyaluronic Acid and peptides , great benefits for fine lines and skin issues. It's very gentle fory aging , dry , sensitive and acne skin. This serum is great quality with ingredients for skin. I want a big size. Suggest it!!

I was seriously impressed by the probiotic lotion by PrescriptSkin. It was the only thing to deal with bad eczema on my neck that plagued me for 6 months. So I thought I would try the serum. It is also fabulous! I like to use this on my neck at night to keep my neck from flaring up again. For extra goodness, I layer the lotion over this serum. It is not unscented, but has a faint smell to it. Hard to tell what it is - possibly citrus? You get a good sized package for a good price. This is one of my favourite products ever! Great moisturizing and plumping to my skin too. I really hope iHerb never quits selling this brand.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love this brand💚 It's great ingredients good price good results. I use it at day and night my face soft, smooth and reduced fine line very gentle serum and lovely scent. I can see benefits in 14 days , healthy skin barriers good for sensitive and aging skin. Good moisturizer serum. Good package with box . The texture serum very rich and fast absorption not sticky i live in Tropical Country very comfortable. Great to use with cream probiotic for increasing microbiome. I want big size! Great quality skincare Suggest it💚

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love this serum. 💗💗 It's lovely scent, rich texture serum and fast absorption i massage it make my face very soft, smooth and healthy. Great for sensitive , age and dry skin. It good for microbiome that prevent and protect my face very well. This ingredient great benefits for skin issues great to use with another moisturizer and hydration. I use it at day and night it's very gentle , great results for me. Good package with box. I want bigger size i really like this serum. Good price with probiotic as ingredients. Great quality. I suggest it.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I am carefully selecting the skincase due to my sensitive skin. why did I choose a probiotics serum? • INCI why would I reorder? •didnt clog my pores, and most importantly •didnt cause any allergic reaction, no rush etc I combine it with a specific oil (coffee, raspberry or jojoba) and usually apply overnight.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I like this serum it's very gentle and lovely scent. Rich texture but fast absorption. Probiotic increasing microbiome, i use ot at day and night it make my face very soft and smooth. Good ingredients and price. I will buy cream for use with serum. This serum suitable for sensitive, dry and aging skin. Love it. 😻