AU

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Ohh, we liked this quality product so much! You see memory improvement almost straight away, your brain functioning much better, with is so important when you are 50+ of age. Plenty of benefits in this product, really. Taste is quite neutral. And it gives you a boost of energy as well. Will certainly buy again.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I switched to this combo when I could not get the simple ginseng that I had been using. But I like the addition of the ginkgo for brain health and blood flow. Pleased.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I love it , the Ginko Biloba keeps my brain working well for online words with friends scrabble game and such . I have always loved ginseng , and is good for keeping sickness away .

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Just started taking the combo of Ginko Biloba and Ginseng, should of done a long time ago, but this is my afternoon regiment to improve my memory and energy when my brain is at minimum level during the mid afternoon.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I believe its working! The combination is good for ADHD support! Ginkgo is like brain food. I love the little package they are so cute!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Surprizingly, actually works.. I didn't expect much but it the days I take this are actually more productive

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

It made me feel very good, more focused and even a relaxing sensation.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

The taste is odd but it does makes me feel more energised.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Wonderful product! Helps to give me mental clarity and energy.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Normally purchase the straight Ginseng version but as this was unavailable tried this combo. No issues.