AU

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Benefits Faster Than Expected

I'm only about halfway through the supplement package and I've already noticed my gut is less vulnerable to certain food/drink that used to inflame it and I can digest hardier foods better. I take one pill before bed a few hours after eating to help absorption, as needed.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I was first introduced to this product by a doctor friend who was already taking it for a while and he had a big experience with probiotics. It really worked perfect for my colon and I have been ordering it ever since.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

i used many times before but from another supplier ,, it is one of the best probiotic brand in the world ,, good brand , it is working excellent i am buying now from i herb as price cheaper and shipping free ,,

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Good quality product...we all need to take a good probiotic.....I saw they came out with these with elderberry cant wait to try those as well...A+

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I got this for my dad as he’s suffering from colon hopefully it will help 🙏🏻

8c1c9b9a-9f25-4c50-a3b2-5ec07d3c9885
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Love the result using this brand, will continue to repurchase again

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Been using this brand of probiotics for yrs. Highly recommended for immune system & gut lining for regular bowel movements

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

My doctor recommended it. Will try to use. Capsules are not small. Medium. No taste or smell

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

its a high quality product it helps with bloating and gut,colon discomfort . the combination is designed to be well absorbed .

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Very good and sorted my tummy issues when i had a problem. Good quality for a unbeatable price.