AU

Posted on May 16, 2022
Will definitely buy again

I was looking for a good probiotic & this one w the science it contains is a great fit for me. Most probiotics lose bacteria by the time the capsule gets to the stomach but this one keeps them intact and delivers a higher percentage than most, which is why I wanted to try it, and I was not disappointed. It’s working as well as if not better than the 50 bill in another great brand I was using, so I’ll be back!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This probiotic works really well for my family. Easy package is a plus. Great supplement for digestion and helping the microbiome. Benefits is a gut health helper.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

These have really helped to reduce bloating and discomfort after eating. I was recommended them by a friend. I'm really glad I tried them.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I tried this because it doesn’t need to be refrigerated and each is individually packed, which is good for traveling. Took one week already and I think it helps my digestion and bloating.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is so important for my acid reflux and I see and feel the difference after taking it regularly. Very good price compared to other places.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I’m taking this to help clean my gut by giving me healthy bacteria. I feel it’s flushing the bad bacteria while it adds the good bacteria. No side effects whatsoever. Pleased with supplement.

Wi88888
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Good Service from iherb . Packaging is perfect. Keep the good work

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

The best probiotic i’ve ever used, minimized blotting

Posted on May 12, 2022