AU

Posted on Oct 11, 2021
Good

It is a very good number of raw probiotics. You can rarely find more quantities and strains. Once a day it is easy to take. Finally, a complete formula that is actually effective for both the gut and the reproductive system. They are so effective when taken on an empty stomach that I would never want to be without them! It really works!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

This is an awesome probiotic, I have been using it for over a year now. It helps my digestive issues. I have had no side effects from this probiotic. The quality of this probiotic is amazing and I feel so much better! The ingredients are great no dairy!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

These little pills seem to be doing marvels. I wake up feeling refreshed and unbloated when i take them before bed as opposed to when i forget to take them.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I choose this probiotic before and during travel due to previous UTI.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

It’s the same brand my son uses and this is a capsule form. I’m satisfied.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

We are so grateful to find such a product. It is exactly what we needed/ Thank you

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

I have a stomach issue, this helps calm and reduce the bloating. I also think it's it clear up my skin. So far it's my favorite pro/prebiotic.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

This is a new product that was recommended to me by a gal at Sprouts. It has a lot of different features and is a bit more expensive than previous probiotics I've taken. Good so far!!

Posted on May 12, 2022

perfect results ,valuable ,easy to use

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great composition and easy to swallow.