AU

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have been taking this probiotic brand for the past four years after a holistic specialist recommended it to me over other brands that claimed to be superior, have higher CFU's, that was more expensive, etc. I love that Probulin offers a completely natural capsule with no additives (including the vegetable exterior/shell). I do think it helps keep my gut health in check and I feel better when I take it consistently. A good value probiotic and would recommend to others.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I researched this company and have bee taking their pro biotic formulas for a few years. I like the individual packs that don’t need refrigeration! I also like that they have different formulas for different things. I did not have any kind of stomach upset while taking it.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I’ve been taking these probiotics for a couple weeks and already see an improvement in my digestion. I have chronic constipation and this supplement helps keep me regular.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This is a good quality product I have used and the size of the pill is suitable regarding the effective ingredients in it which improves digestive system

Posted on May 20, 2022

I used to have major digestive issues but am now very regular with Probulin Probiotics. The product is great and reliable.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I've been using these for years. Best Probiotic I've ever used. And you do not need to refrigerator them either.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I think it’s good, my gyno recommend it for me!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Stool turns white when first taken only. I have been taking medicine recently and my bowel movements are normal.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I love this product and amazing for womens health good for digetion constipation and gut, taste ingredient, gluten free