AU

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

These are life savers for me. It helps to relax my feets and I'm using these in my daily routine. Size and quality is amazing for me, because I'm using it everyday, but yet didn't saw any using signs. Very good for woman who's more prefer sneakers, because it works best with these😊

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

These are great in the shoes that I shouldn't wear with flat feet Like, my Converse or Vans. They also fit in shoes that my orthotics are too wide for. I can tell a huge difference in my knees at the end of the day.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I had them in my cheap fashion sandshoes and it gave them a new lease of life. Now its winter they are in my ugg boots so i dont slump walk as much when in the house.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The arch support works fairly well for me but the front part of my foot is a little uncomfortable without any cushioning. Probably works best on top of a second, flat insole.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The first week or so that I wore these every day, it seemed to help a lot. It felt nice and gave me more arch support. However, after wearing it for a longer period of time (around a month), it ended up hurting the front part of my foot. I have low arches and also when I walk, I put a lot of pressure on the front part of my foot, right behind the toes. These insoles only cover the heel of the foot, leaving the front part empty, so when you wear them, your foot ends up tilting forward (similar to wearing short heels). As a result, there was even more pressure put on my foot and I ended getting thick calluses and foot pain after everyday walking. Overall, this might work for you if your only foot problem is arch support, and you can wear short heels comfortably; otherwise it might be better to look for an insole that covers the whole foot, not just the back. The product is pretty good quality for the price, it just didn't work for me.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Scented daily use good quality small size stay longer age good package extra benefits composition good lips nice moisturizer high sensitivity and frequency for gentle

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

fit right, good quality. recommended i felt comfortable from the moment i wear it.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Bought this for hospital use I hope it helps with my foot.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

good quality for best price, you feel better when you wear it

Posted on May 12, 2022

Wow! The shipping was faster than I expected. Only 4 days to Israel. The product looks great.I started to use it