AU

3.9
Posted on Jun 21, 2022
20,365
Great product and design

I was skeptical but it really works. Took a couple of weeks and the pain was considerably lower. Yes, they are annoying to wear but they work and effectively reduce pain.

d0c3a362-2d23-4b1e-8b28-171886f031f4
943f27f4-d4da-4b0f-9dd4-2155ca6c7c0b
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I highly recommend people who suffer from their bunion to buy this amazing product. you only wear it before going to bed. it helps soothing and releasing the pain. I tried another brand and it was a bit expensive. this one has a good price and and a good quality.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I really like these! They do help separate your big toe from the rest, though! My bunions aren't so bad, so they don't feel too uncomfortable when sleeping with these on. Good value for the price, especially if you're wearing these frequently! You're not supposed to walk in these, but sometimes nature calls at night and I have to say, they're not too difficult to move around in.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
1,342

I've used these for a while and I do like them. The ones with hinges on the toe are more effective, however, it's a little difficult to find shoes those will fit in, and the hinge isn't the most sturdy

Sankoufa
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I bought it for my mum, she recently started developing a bunion on her feet, right now she's trying to get use to it!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I've accepted the fact as I age that I have developed bunions on both feet. I do feel like this helps but I have woken up in the middle of the night with my foot tingling. I made sure it wasn't too tight and tried it another night. I'm not sure if the sensation is because it is correcting the bunion but I am going to a doctor again before trying to use them. I think it may depend on the severity of your bunion if it will be effective but is definitely worth trying.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It is a good one, I used it for about 4 days or so, and it feels really good, the issue with it is that I can not wear it under socks and I can not walk while I were it.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

At this stage, it has not been easy to put on. My partner's foot is tiny and the straps are too long to work. We needed to double wrap it to ensure it was secure but it ended up being flimsy instead.

Luulluuu
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Very good to use daily good size for all ages package is good very effective