AU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The quality of this shoe sole is very good as it fits any shoe, and the size is exaclty the same as its mentioned, the benefit is that it keeps the feet refresh and very helpful for flat foot people, it's very comfortable for relax the feet, the package is really good.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have extremely flat feet and pronation when I walk. I always wear a good running sneaker but still had pain until I tried the Miracle Insole. It is a true miracle in the sense that I can finally walk great distances without serious pain. They do actually mold to my feet which makes them very comfortable. They are also very light weight which helps with the walking I do. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

This is the first time I bought this product after reading reviews. The quality is awesome and the packaging is good. They have a set of sizes that can suit every foot.

545b7e9c-1202-4fc0-94fd-cfba35b24c65
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

i bought it for my boyfriend who has flat foot. he put it inside his daily leather work shoes and reflected that his arch was not that painful after a long work day. the i.sole canbe cut to fit any size of men shoes

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

i like these insoles, overall. the material they are comprised of seems to be good quality, and lacks any uncomfortable petro-chemical smell that sometimes plastic products have. the size is easily adjustable for different shoes sizes, just need to cut with a pair of scissors to ensure the insole can fully fit inside the shoe without folding. i do feel the insoles help make my shoes feel more comfortable whilst walking or exercising, and so overall, i can give these product a recommendation; my only quibble is they seem slightly expensive, but given the comfort and quality, overall, i think they are good.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Best insoles in the market.. I am so happy to find these grey “Miracle soles”through “Iherb” But I do believe the blue colored insoles, from the same company last a bit longer.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I bought two types of insoles from PROFOOT. the price is very competitive. there are different types that really provide benefits to your leg and back! my feet feels better while walking. I used this daily as routine because i have flat foot.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

These insoles have been hard to find the last several years but this site had for a decent price and super fast shipping.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Have been using both items for quite a while. Really like both and will continue to use them.