AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Good

these Profoot insoles appear to be good quality. i like the material the composed of; it is soft and spongy, and so feels comfortable to walk on and increases the relaxation and decreases pressure on the foot when working or standing for long periods. another positive is that there is no disturbing petro-chemical smell from the material. using a scissor, one can easily adjust the insoles to account for different shoes sizes. given the improved comfort and quality i get from wearing these insoles, overall, i can recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

this quality is much better and size is big. the foam is thick and give extra comfort when walking. awesome product and excellent cutting. comes with sticky back and works for all types of shoe

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Bought it for my father. It arrived from USA to my home in UAE in 3 days, quality is fantastic, my dad is loving it and no longer has painful or tired feet. Thicker than expected so keep in mind it will raise the height of where your feet will end up in the shoe. More suitable for sports shoes or formal shoes which have alot of space height wise. Widht wise no issue. Easy to cut to size.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

my size Is 48EU, so it came couple millimetres short but I didn't feel them during the day, my shoe insole was good so I didn't feel a very big difference, but surely it does what it's for.

Posted on May 23, 2022

this insole is great. I was not able to wear my fancy shoes. however you need make sure of your shoes size I usually wear 8-8.5 but I have cut the insoles size into 9 and was great fit

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Very soft and comfortable and gives really good arch support . Will buy again

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Bought these for my boyfriend and he was able to wear them a full day around 20000 steps with little pain. Worth the price!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It fits on any show plus I could lower it’s size as well

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

first time I use this product so far I feel very please with the quality and comfort on my feet