AU

4.6
Posted on Nov 23, 2022
1,347

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Like it very much. I wanted to buy new sneakers but instead i just put those relief insoles inside my shoes and.. its like walking on clouds!! I don't need to take my shoes off at the moment i enter home, its comfortable so i dont remember I'm still in my shoes ;)

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I have yet to try them out but I can say they seem thick and shock absorbing all the way from the toes pads to the heel along the foot center. look like good quality and you can adjust the size. I think they might take some getting used to as I did feel their presence in my shoe but that may be a g9od thing meaningvthey give support where there wasn't any before

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I haven't tested for a long period but just walked around for awhile. So far the quality is good and gives me sufficient support. I have planter fasciitis and think this helps.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I suffer from painful bunions because I'm on my feet almost 10 hours a day. These give me slight relief and I wear them to work-out as well. Definitely better than having nothing at all.

Posted on May 9, 2022

i bought this pair of insole as my boyfriend loves.the one i bought him very much. it makes you feel like bouncing on the floor while you walk, making your leg kess tired after prolonged walking.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Soft and could give good amortization. But they are very wide and because of the softness it’s not possible to place them in shoes. I disappointed

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The quality is just fine, my feeling is that the texture is quite soft but not comfortable enough for me. The size is adjustable, that is great, but it didn’t last long for me.

Posted on May 13, 2022

These insoles are very comfortable and feel great on a daily basis