AU

4.4
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 31, 2022
1,375

Easy to use and wear all day long. Wont hurt your toes and wont feel that you have them on. This product fits great and stay in place. It is efective to wear it frequenly to cover any bruises or hurting corns. No problem to wash them and reuse.

ef2ac29b-4176-4ec9-b617-1b8a8caecaae
c4f383c9-1c06-4314-b262-81ee0a9c6e93
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

These are amazing, they do help. I use to take daily bandages but it was too expensive, will see how long these will last, but it will definitely be cheaper.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I had problems when I work out. My toes used to stick together and get sore and swell with water bags.. Now with this product I'm totally happy and my toes never felt comfortable like this. Thanks iHerb!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Not sure if they help or not but they go big after wearing twice and slip off so kind of expensive and as I can't see any improvement will not rebuy.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

useful, comfortable. without any scent. can't find in my coutry, so would be greatto buy bigger package.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

the size is average so would fee most. I used it once and it was still OK after wash

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

They are really good it help me with my iner toes calluses, i recomended

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

A stick that has warts. A good product to have at home. I was very happy to find it on the site. High quality

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Tasty and healthy alternative to oatmeal. Has a little crunch to it and keeps me full longer than regular oatmeal.