AU

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Nice taste and consistency

They taste great. The consistency is more jelly than I know from typical gummies. The ingredients are mostly fine. They use allulose as a sweetener. It's just one portion tough and a bit pricey for what you get.

77a2cddf-df7b-431a-b3b6-b504e7579eb3
9576c246-b868-4b36-b9af-e924729c095f
d1e82992-94ee-4402-9622-51529a421500
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I actually might like these more than Smart Sweets! The package is cute, we get a good amount of them for the size of the bag, and it tastes very good! Imagine gummy bears but a bit more chewy. The calories are low and I actually like the fiber content. I will buy more!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Glad they're making gummy bears with less sugar! These gummy bears are so good, and I love that they come in a small package, so I don't over-indulge. They're sweet, but not too much, the composition is perfect and I recommend

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Project 7 gummies are the best low-sugar candy ever!!! They taste amazing and they're low-calorie and high-fiber. Anyone with a sweet tooth needs to try these.

Posted on May 27, 2022

It tastes pretty good but the texture is not as good as the regular gummies. It's also kind of expensive for a little bag like this.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Amazing that these are only 60 calories for the whole package. They have good flavor and I will probably purchase again. However, I only gave 4 stars, due to price for size of package.

Fruity, soft not chewy at all. Not too sweet, great for people on a diet.

91657d34-b6a6-435b-b407-0acdb09d435a
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

The only tasty gummies from this company. I ordered all their products and none of the other ones are good they have virtually no taste. These were only ok.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Taste and texture is quite nice but it’s really expensive.. also, this affects the GI tract after eating soo don’t overindulge. Perhaps like 2-3 a day max.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I absolutely love this brand their gummies are my favorite great taste texture size highly recommend