AU

Posted on Oct 7, 2021
Too much foam!

Very good to use on baby’s bottle, utensils etc. It is really clean and without fragrance and harmful chemicals. Just that it has a lot of foam, sometimes you can find foam still stuck on the side of dishwasher machine and even on plates. Tried on a load of dirty dishes with heavy oil, it cleans well though.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The product is excellent. The Packaging is nice. You get exactly what you pay for and more for your money. The product is the best at what it is meant to do. A great improvement to your life.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Reasonable price vs great performance. Without the terrible smell as those bought in supermarket and no stains on the glassware, unexpected such a good product.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Highly recommend. Does a great job cleaning for a free and clear cleaning product. I will never use anything else. Amazon used to carry this item but stopped. I am so happy Iherb carries it.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I wanted a product with less “stuff” chemicals etc safer for my family. These have worked great. No streaks. Dishes clean. No gunk stuck in the soap dispenser compartment. Will buy again

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I can’t say that it’s better than the regular ones, but it’s as good as the regular. Which is exactly what I wanted. Something to wash good but not be toxic and harmful for the environment

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

These detergent packs do a top-notch job in my Kitchen-Aid automatic dishwasher used in conjunction with a citric acid based rinse agent. Best of all there is NO fragrance. I would highly recommend these to anyone seeking a more natural alternative auto dish detergent.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Gets the job done and then some. Dishes come out really clean. I cannot tell you whether it leaves a streak on clear glasses coz I hand-wash my glasses as I use them so I have not used this product on glasses before. But it really does dishes well.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

no smell nor after smell nor film after washing dishes makes dishes clean no harmful chemicals much safer and more natural than other chemicaly brands/name brands a bit pricey though

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

It is convenient to have a pod instead of the dishwashing machine powder. It cleans pretty well - I use the 1 hour setting and my dishes come out clean!