AU

Ulie
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I love this brand and quality as it is really good for my hair and to add to my nourishment face oil as well as a carrier oil for essential oils. The price is good value for the size and package . will buy again.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

A nice light oil for the body and hair. I use it mostly on my skin. I like having the dropper so I can control how much goes onto my palm. Would highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I like the quality and scent. I used this in my nightly routine. I love the packaging and size and will surely repurchase again. I've been using this over 2 months already

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Great product, highly recommended! It worked great for my hair and skin.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This is my 3rd purchase. Good quality for its price. although there is no external packaging, bottle comes in bubble wrap.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Wonderful Good size and good quality Highly recommended Good packaging

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Haven't found a better moisturizer for my facial skin. It also calmed my friend's dermatitis on her eyelids. I just loved it.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Despite its unusual texture, jojoba oil has an extremely high penetrating and absorbing capacity, provides a protective layer on the skin without leaving a greasy sheen. It nourishes, moisturizes and penetrates deep into the pores, ideally caring for the skin of the face, neck and décolleté. Jojoba oil in the fight against wrinkles is recommended to be used several times a week. In this case, the oil in pure or diluted form can be applied to problem areas of the skin, especially areas prone to active formation of wrinkles and left until completely absorbed. To enrich the factory cosmetic cream with oil, 5-10 ml of jojoba oil is added for every 10 g of cream, the same amount of jojoba oil is added for every 10 ml of tonic for facial skin care. Jojoba is used in the evening, and for greater hydration, it is preheated. I add oil to my body care cream, smear it on my hands at night under cotton gloves, apply it locally to the face and around the eyes. The oil is very high quality, organic and pure. Definitely recommend to buy and thank you for the thumbs up!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Just a bomb oil! The quality is excellent, good packaging (if for a gift). And the main thing is that there is a separate dispenser-dropper that is wound onto the bottle. It is very convenient. Nice subtle fragrance and saturates the skin well. I took it for an allergic child - it worked 100%.

Auto-translated from Russian

I expected some smell, but absolutely no smell. Pipette included. I applied it to the hair, to the scalp, rubbing it with massage movements. Absorbs quickly, i.e. there is no such thing that then flows from the head. It feels like this jar is enough for 5-7 procedures on the head)