AU

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This is a supplement that helps with the immune system. It lists some superfoods which benefit our bodies when dealing with detox. It might potentially increase the energy level. It seems to be great quality. I will determine how well it works after a few days of supplementation.

Posted on Dec 19, 2020

if u have flu at the beginning, take it right away and will heal within hours

Posted on Feb 12, 2020

Have been back to work (nurse) for four weeks, haven't had even a sniffle! All these kids sneeze, Cough and touch you. Kids today don't cover their mouths or wash their hands. But, I have an immunity booster!

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

very good for healthcare, it is worth to buy it

Posted on Dec 10, 2015

During the winter, I often catch a cold after overnight duty at hospital. Occasionally a common cold progress to bronchitis that take pretty much time to recover. I usually contact many patients suffering from a cold, influenza symptoms. This product is helpful to reducing period of a cold symptoms and possibility of progression to acute bronchitis. Very helpful elevating immunity for me.

I wass nearly catching a cold whilst I was travelling. The usual symptoms started to show up such as runny nose, cough and stuffs. At that I just got this item, so i decided to bring along some pills with me. It turned up to be the best decission I made. I started to take the pill and within 2 days, the cold symptoms dissappear!!! I was impressed! I am also using this pill to fght off dysbiosis

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

Can believe this product quality.

Posted on Sep 10, 2020

Great immnune vitamin, with natural ingredients

Posted on Jan 28, 2021